General Labor 30-40 hours a week. General labor unique opportunity. Gutter Cleaning, Pressure Washing, Window Cleaning and Professional Hanging Holiday lights, displays, decorations for residential and commercial clients. No experience needed, However, we prefer someone used to general labor working outdoors. There are many general labor industries we would consider. For example, window cleaner, landscaper, lawn maintenance, farmers, roofers, roofing contractors, general labor power washer, general labor pressure washers, and more.
More about the job
Our main business is professional window cleaning and power washing. We have a very large holiday light and decor business during the colder months and around the holiday season. This is guaranteed to be a full-time position with around 40 hours a week. You can make $650 to $1000 a week doing this.
Some Job Requirements and more about the job.
- Able to work outside in some tough weather
- NOT afraid of heights - we use ladders, working on roofs
- RELIABLE and DEPENDABLE a must- can not miss days of work, just cant
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- Valid Driver License
- Speak English
- Able to physically handle moving/lifting ladders, driving a truck
- More about our company
- Our mission is to make our clients happy by providing a phenomenal lifetime of customer experience.
- Our employees are our greatest asset and are given a lot of freedom to ensure things are done right and everyone's expectations are exceeded.
- Pay is performance-based as well as review based. We have the most 5 star reviews in the city.
APPLY TODAY we are hiring immediately!
Blue Skies Services started with a handful of employees, one vehicle and a ladder. Today, we have over 100 employees in 3 states and growing. Our Vision is to provide our customers with a full service platform in multiple markets. We believe dearly in hiring and training the best. Our cleaning techs are more than cleaners. They own their days, and serve their customers with pride. In fact, one of our Core Behaviors for EVERYONE in the company is having a Servant’s Heart.
Once you are trained to do things the Blue Skies Way, you are treated like family. We want to help everyone of our employees cut out the drama in their life, provide both personal and professional growth opportunities, and be proud every day we work.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Blue Skies Services Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)